Thursday, May 5, 2016

Peer Review for Fernando Coronado

This is a peer review for Fernando's video essay. Here is a link to his script that he will be using for his video essay!

I noticed that he was doing a video essay and although he only had his script posted, I wanted to give him some suggestions on form because making a video isn't the easiest of tasks.

I think that I helped Fernando improve because I gave him tips on how to make his video interesting. I wanted him to know that little things like transitions between photos make a good impression on the viewer and it makes the video more interesting to watch! I helped by giving him some of the tips I was given when I made my video essay!

From Student's Guide, I stressed the importance of audience. I wanted to explain that making a video is hard because you have to keep the viewers entertained. I stressed the little things, and also how he should use music and how he should switch off between him being on screen, and having pictures on screen so it's a change in scenery.

I really liked how honest his script is, I feel like he will be able to make a cool video about it because he talks about some of the stuff that I struggled with as well! I look forward to seeing his video in his open post to peer reviewers!


No comments:

Post a Comment