Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Schedule

This is my production schedule for the next week and how I plan to get my final project done.

What needs to be done:

  • blog posts
  • rough drafts
  • editing
  • peer review
  • final draft
Location:
  • comfort of my own bed or maybe the library if I feel like I need to get out of my room and away from my roommate.
Planned Date and Time:
  • Time will be after class and in the evenings. Everything needs to be done by Friday the 6th so I can turn it in between 3:30 and 5:30
  • Finish blog posts as I get to them
  • Rough Draft by Wednesday
    • includes opening
    • thesis
    • body sections 1, 2, 3
    • closing
    • can be vague but just has to have every major point
  • Think tank editing on Wednesday and Thursday 
    • this will help me develop my essay so it's not bland and everything flows
  • Peer review revision done by Thursday
    • do peer review of other people, and take considerations from the people who peer reviewed my project
  • Final Draft done at 3:30 on Friday
Resources Required:
  • My brain
  • My blog (for evidence)
  • My computer
  • Probably some coffee
Changes Made after completion and why:
  • Because after completing this, it will be turned in and I can't make any further changes, I won't have to think  about doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment