Sunday, May 1, 2016

Peer Review for Nick Hernandez

This blog post is a peer review for a fellow classmate and how I think I helped him improve and what I admired about his post.

Here is a link to Nick Hernandez's production schedule.

I noticed that Nick will be doing a QRG for his final project so I deiced to make a resource recommendation for his production schedule because I did poorly on my QRG but I know my mistakes and I want him to hopefully learn from my mistakes.

I tried to tell Nick that the form of a QRG is really different than an essay or blog post. You want it to be interesting and you want it to catch the reader's eye. I tried to help him by giving tips on how to make his QRG interesting looking and how it will help his grade!

From Student's guide, I stressed the importance providing evidence. I suggested that he take his own blog posts from the beginning of the semester and compare it to the more recent ones. This shows author credibility and it is a great piece of evidence to help him prove his points!

I really admire how concise Nick's blog post is. I feel like I always end up writing too much for my blog posts, but his answered everything but got straight to the point and it was well organized and extremely easy to read!


No comments:

Post a Comment