Monday, March 7, 2016

Production Report

This blog post is a raw piece of recording from my project. It is about the Budweiser Puppy Commercial which aired in 2015. 

Outline item: Major example, and evidence, as well as rhetorical situation and rhetorical strategy surrounding commercial. 

Adaptation of Outline item: This is my raw, unedited recording of my analysis of my example. (if it doesn't play at first, try downloading it)


Audience Questions:

1) For this content I uploaded a podcast segment. I am making a podcast for this project, so I uploaded on of the clips that I will be presenting. I tried to tell my example like a story, I had a hard time saying a few things because it made me a bit nervous, but this is an uncut version and I only took a couple of takes recording it. For a podcast, I think the most important feature is tone, so I made sure that I wasn't monotone and hopefully I was interesting to listen to.

2) The production of this segment wasn't too bad. I just had to write a basic script for myself to follow, and then record it. I know I need to maybe record a few parts again, and I have to edit it. I may even put the sounds of the commercial in the back ground. I think for a first take it sounds pretty good. I sometimes get nervous and have a tough time saying a few words at parts, but other than that, I think I did well. I really like my outline of what I talk about and I think it sounds interesting to listen to, but I should maybe record it a few more times to help get it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment