Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

This is my editorial report where I share my two different intro versions to my video.

Here is the rough cut

Here is the revised version

Sorry for the quality of these videos and my texts popping up on the screen, but I have realized that it is a real hassle and time consumer to copy only certain parts of my video and then export them, and it is wayyyyyy easier to just record my screen. I hope it isn't a problem!

Content Change The content was completely changed. I wrote a new script that more clearly convey's my message. I think my intro talking about how I was thinking about last year helps me relate an show my knowledge and closeness to the problem.

I think that my new version more clearly conveys my point and it gives me more credibility. I thought that me talking about the absurdity was more interesting that whining about athletes.

Form Change There was no change in form, I kept it as a video and it was still short clips that lead to another clip. The only change in form was the different transition effects, but I just kind of choose random ones that keep it interesting to watch.

Because there wasn't really a change in form, I can't comment on how it presented more effectively because it is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment