Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

This is my post to my peer reviewers to say anything before I submit my final project tonight.

Here is my fine cut (hopefully my final draft)

To my peer reviewers, I think that this is my final draft, but if you have any suggestions, PLEASE TELL ME! I want this project to be perfect so let me know if you have comments on my form, intro, topic, conclusion or anything in between!

I'm not sure if I have any major weaknesses in my project, that I can see, but if I had to pick something I would say the length. I didn't want it to be 10 minutes long, but that is just how it came out so I hope I don't lose you!

I really like how I ended up putting everything together. I think my points are strong, and I think is is clear that I am talking about how ridiculous the college admission's process is today and how it just isn't a reliable system and basically just a game of chance.

I also really like my music, I think the tone is good and it keeps the viewer interested.

Please tell me what you think and if you clearly understand my topic. Also, do you think my conclusion sums everything up?



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jianna! So clearly it is past the deadline but I've got to get some peer reviews going but you can disregard this.

    I knew that you were passionate about your topic, and it really showed in your project. You used plenty of logical and emotional appeals. Recording yourself scrolling through the websites was also a good visual idea and a fast way to back up your points. The only thing I would say is to include more pictures and maybe lower the volume of your music (although I really like what you chose) though I realize it's probably too late for that. Good work!

    ReplyDelete