Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision

This is my reflection post on last week and my global revision that I am currently working on while trying to finish my project.

Successes:

So this week it was another miracle that I got everything done. Yes, this is what I devoted my entire Saturday to, and yes, I know that was a dumb idea. Trust me. I know.

Anyways, I really am liking how my project is coming together. Now that I am sitting down and doing it, I think that it is starting to get better, and ideas are flowing more naturally. I liked how my personal narrative clip came out and I think it will be really effective in my video.

Challenges:

This week was stressful. For some reason, this project is really just killing me. I'm scared that I'm missing the point, or that my content isn't going to be "focused" enough. I had a hard time with my time management this week. As this semester comes to a close, my professors are really piling on the work and I just didn't know what I wanted to do for this project so I didn't work on it that much and that is really biting me in the butt.

Next Week:

Next week I think that it will go smoothly. This week I basically am getting all of the hard stuff done, and I will just have to make some adjustments to my rough cut so it is ready to be turned in! I hope that people like my rough cut so I don't have to make too many adjustments, but I think that next week will go smoother overall.

Overall Feelings:

Meh. Still not really knowing how I stand on this project is stressful. I like my approach, but I'm having a hard time making a video out of it. I have a lot of unanswered questions and I'm running out of time. I feel like I'm a bit rushed and I'm scared  that it is making me blow through things I should be taking my time on!

No comments:

Post a Comment